Rolling Hills Estates Tax Lawyer
Tax Attorney Robert S. Schriebman
We help clients across a broad spectrum of complex tax issues, including the following:
- Choosing a qualified and experienced tax attorney
- Federal and State tax problems: Tax relief for IRS tax debt; back taxes, unfiled tax returns; civil and criminal fraud audits; tax lien removal, withdrawal and discharge; payroll tax help and trust fund recovery penalty relief; and wage and bank garnishment removal
- Federal tax audits
- California State audits
- Employment tax problems: Avoiding criminal charges, liens, business closure
- Employee vs. independent contractor issues
- Trust fund recovery penalty
- Sales and use tax problems
- Penalty abatements
- Going to the Tax Court
- Tax refunds
- Offers in compromise
- Hardship relief from tax collections
Robert S. Schriebman is devoted to making federal and state taxation fair, and to helping people get fair treatment from the Internal Revenue Service and the Franchise Tax Board and other taxing agencies of California. Many of Robert Schriebman’s recommendations made to the U.S. Senate in 1997, in its first-ever hearings on the IRS, were incorporated into The 1998 IRS Restructuring and Reform Act signed by President Clinton. Additionally, attorney Schriebman is a tax consultant to major newspapers across the country.
Robert Schriebman has spent over four decades helping individuals and businesses obtain relief from federal and state tax agencies too often eager to punish those who have fallen behind in tax payments.
Certified Specialist in Taxation Law for More Than 45 Years
He’s written the book on taxes. In fact, Los Angeles County tax lawyer Robert S. Schriebman has written over 20 books on taxes — books on taxes for fellow tax attorneys. He’s also lectured at New York University’s Institute on Federal Taxation and at University of Southern California’s (USC) Annual Tax Institute, and is a retired professor of IRS Practice and Procedures at the USC Graduate School of Accounting. You could hire a tax lawyer who has read Robert Schriebman’s books or you could go straight to the source of information on how to successfully deal with the Internal Revenue Service and the State of California.
Contact Rolling Hills Estates tax attorney Robert S. Schriebman at 877-824-1563 to schedule an appointment for a confidential discussion of your individual or business tax problems.